Industrial Check Valves
Valutech supplies the complete product line of high quality Check-All industrial check valves. Check-All provides quality and versatility for nearly every application. Among other features, the product range offers:
- Sizes ranging from 1/8″ NPT up to 20″ flanged check valve
- Wide variety of seat material in the form of either soft seats or metal-to-metal
- Vacuum breaker and low pressure relief functionality via fine-tuned, spring pressure setting
- Fluoropolymer (FEP) encapsulated springs that stand up again more corrosive applications
- Large selection of material including Alloy 20, Alloy C-276, Titanium, Monel®, Stainless Steel, Brass, Carbon Steel and more
Check-All is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company that adheres to NACE standards (MR0175/ISO 15156 and MR0103) and conforms to PED 97/23/ECl regulations, with a certificate (CE62128) issued by the British Standards Institution.
The 3S model “3-A Sanitary,” as the name would suggest, is a valve compliant with 3-A Sanitary standards and offers a variety of available certification finishes. It can be supplied with certified USP Class VI o-rings.
A CRN Number (Canadian Registration Number – OC3651.5R1C) is available for many Check-All check valve products, but we recommend you consult a knowledgeable Valutech technician for details.
Valutech is also able to supply custom built check valves specifically tailored for your unique applications.
Any size, any material, any type of end-connection—we’ll work with you to develop a check valve custom specced to fit your individual needs and certification requirements.