TULSA HEATERS INC.
Tulsa Heaters Inc. (THI) is one of the leading designers and manufacturers of fired heaters. Their expertise extends to the critical areas of petroleum refineries, chemical and petro-chemical plants.
THI have supplied 800 new heaters and have retrofitted more than 1000 heaters across the world. Valutech, has been associated with THI for over a decade and are serving the process industry in Eastern Canada from their office in Markham, Ontario, Canada. We have coordinated the execution of major projects with end users and engineering firms and continue our activities.
As a worldwide OEM, TULSA HEATERS INC. ( THI ) strives to be the “best choice” for purchasers of fired heaters, waste heat recovery units, and complementary equipment by offering high quality customer services and products that address our Customer ’s needs and expectations, at competitive prices. THI ’s staff is able to consistently meet these goals via application of our collective 450+ years experience, THI ’s state-of-the-art design tools, and adherence to THI ‘s ISO 9001:2000 registered Quality Management System (QMS). Our extensive experience and proprietary software enables THI to provide turn-key product design services (process + combustion + mechanical + structural design + CADD) for ALL of the following products, systems and services. Rigorous adherence to THI ‘s ISO 9001:2000 registered QMS ensures that the design and subsequent fabrication are in accordance with contract documents.
Currently, THI ’s product portfolio includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Horizontal Box Heaters; single or multi-cell w/ single or double fired coils,
- Horizontal Cabin Heaters; single or twin cell w/ single or double fired coils,
- Helical Coil Heaters; horizontal or vertical w/ single or double fired coils,
- Vertical Box Heaters; single or multi-cell w/ single or double fired coils,
- Vertical Cylindrical Heaters; single or twin cell w/single or double fired coils,
Wicket/Arbor Heaters; single or multi cell w/ single or double fired coils,
- Horizontal Heat Recovery Units; single or multi-feeds w/ fixed or removable coils,
- Vertical Heat Recovery Units; single or multi-service w/ fixed or removable coils,
- FCCU Start-Up Heaters; vertical or horizontal firing,
- CO Boilers; combustors and convection modules,
Additionally, THI ’s systems portfolio includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Process Manifolds Systems; Inlet &/or Outlet of any relative complexity,
- Burner Management Systems; gas or oil of any relative complexity,
- Burner Piping Systems; gas or oil of any relative complexity,
- Steam Systems; complete w/ coils, pumps, drum and interconnecting piping,
- Air Preheat Systems; FD, ID or BD systems w/ ADP avoidance provisions,
- DeNOx Systems; low & mid-temp SCR’s, SNCR’s, or LoTOxTM systems,
- DeSOx Systems; wet effluent scrubber type.
Additionally, since 1986, THI ‘s has maintained a Tech Services Group that provides the following “existing heater” support services:
- Emergency Replacements of products (i.e., burndowns) regardless of the OEM,
- Burner Upgrades; experience and technology to provide 0.025 Lb/MMBTU performance,
- Existing Heater Retrofits/ Debottleneckings/ Revamps, and
- Existing Heater Engineering Studies/ Evaluations.
THI’s list of clients include large world renowned producers of oil / gas, petrochemicals and chemicals and engineering companies including:
Exxon-Mobil, Shell, Formosa Plastics, Thai Petroleum, Worley Parsons, Bechtel, SNC Lavalin, Bechtel, M.W. Kellog, Foster Wheeler.
Innovation and focussed customer service are the goals of THI.