Valutech Inc. is pleased to invite you and anyone else interested in your facility / plant to our Plate Heat Exchanger Training Seminar an informative training seminar on reconditioning and servicing of plate heat exchangers to be hosted and conducted by Alfa Laval at their premises. This training session is designed for those who use any make or model of plate exchangers in their Heating & Cooling System or Processes or anyone who wants to enhance their knowledge of plate heat exchanger technology.
Lunch and dinner will be served.
Please let us know the number and names of persons from your team that will be attending. You may register as many people as you deem relevant for this course. Alfa Laval is providing this seminar at no cost to the attendees. RSVP information is at the bottom of this email.
Hands on training on how to take apart a plate heat exchanger for maintenance
- Detailed plate heat exchanger construction and plate heat exchanger technology
- Preventive maintenance
- Details on plate configuration. gaskets, etc.
- Troubleshooting/fault detection/types of fouling
- Field service and reconditioning services
- Inspection and monitoring
- Alfa Check Heat Exchanger Monitoring
- Tour of the heat exchanger repair facility
Date: Tuesday May 8, 2018
Time: 12:00 Noon
12:00 Noon Registration
12:30 – 1:00 pm Lunch
1:00 – 2:30 pm Session 1 Dismantling and Reassembling a PHE/Workshop Tour
3:00 – 3:15 pm Coffee Break
3 :00 – 5:00 pm Session 2
5:00 – 7:00 pm Cocktails/Dinner
AlfaTour Mobile Showroom
Alfa Laval will be parking their AlfaTour Truck showing examples of the latest heat exchanger technology.
The following equipment will be displayed:
- TL10 Gasketed plate heat exchanger
- TS20 Gasketed plate heat exchanger
- AlfaNova 400
Spiral Heat Exchanger Type 1H
- Spiral column mounted condenser Type 2V
Download the AlfaTour brochure
Alfa Laval Inc.
101 Milner Avenue
Scarborough, ON M1S 4S6
RSVP: April 27, 2018 (905)940-0961
(or just click reply and mention whether or not you would like to attend and names of attendees).