Careers at Valutech
- Inside Sales and Technical Support
- Technical Sales Account Manager
1. Inside Sales and Technical Support
As a result of continuing growth, we are seeking a self- motivated sales professional.
We are seeking creative, resourceful, Inside Sales and Technical Support for Technical Sales with an entrepreneurial perspective to take ownership of prime territories, manage a diverse industrial range of customers, and those who have the potential to assume management roles in the future.
We are interested in candidates with experience in inside sales and Technical support with potential growth to outside sales
– An Engineering degree or diploma and / or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
The combination of skills, drive and talent to meet and exceed today’s requirements and be eligible for future career opportunities
– Have a mechanical aptitude to deal with inside sales in areas of pumps, heat transfer and valves.
– Knowledge or related experience in Heat transfer, controls, metering, steam and
condensate systems would be an asset.
We are offering an attractive remuneration package, above average earning potential based on results,
Interested candidate may apply in complete confidence by submitting a resume with a summary of achievements.:
Option – Core Competencies
- Strong technical knowledge and problem- solving abilities. Gains proficiency within a reasonable time and keeps up-to-date in:
- Valutech’s differentiating product features
- Competitors’ products strengths and weaknesses
- Opportunities for Valutech products in the important markets
- Knowledge of the application processes (where the products are used)
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Negotiation, people skills
- Proficiency in consultative sales techniques
- Works independently, self-motivated, results oriented
- Well organized, demonstrates good time management
- Good team player
Knowledge of Chemical, HVAC and Light Industry. The Ideal candidate would be familiar with heat transfer, fluid flow systems, have great communication skills to enhance, support new and existing customers. This Technical Sales Person would be responsible for Southwestern Ontario and therefore require an efficient reliable vehicle.
- Contact Existing Customer Base and New Potential Customer to discuss their Fluid Power requirements.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the South Western Ontario territory
Update client information in the company contact database
- Post Secondary Education
- New graduates or graduates with some sales experience
- Must be willing to travel
- Strong computer skills and understanding of spreadsheet software
- Self-motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill
Salary – Base Plus Incentive paid based on performance
2. Technical Sales Account Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated technical sales account manager to grow our customer base in the Southwestern Ontario area. Focus will be on food & beverage manufacturing plants and related businesses.
- Technical Sales – Products: Hygienic Process Equipment:- E.g. Pumps, Valves & Heat Exchangers,
- Sales & Promotion of Hygienic Pumps, Valves and Heat Exchangers and related equipment to new Prospects and Existing Customers: Food & beverage Manufacturing Plants, Contractors, Engineering firms, and OEMs related to the Food and Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Involves visiting customers in South Western Ontario
- Evaluation of client’s needs & resources and recommendation of appropriate products
- Preparing technical quotations and technical product promotional material · Technical & Sales Presentations at client’s premises including product demonstrations
- Responsible for developing new accounts by soliciting new potential clients
Weekly / Monthly Functions:
- Report to the Product Manager
- Contacting New Prospects. Objective is to grow our client base.
- Managing existing client accounts
- Maintaining sales forecast reports and updating sales budgets & proposals status
- Acquiring required technical knowledge in order to promote products; Extensive product training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Track Projects in the given sales territory
- Document sales activities on a monthly basis, generate reports and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers
- After sales service: Contacting customers after the sale to resolve any installation-operational issues. Ability to resolve technical issues.
- Staying informed and updated on industry news and trends, products, services &, competitors
Skills & Qualifications:
- Team player & good communicator – essential skills to succeed and grow with the company
- Existing knowledge of customer’s manufacturing processes and the Ontario market would be a preference as well as knowledge of our Products eg: Food Manufacturing Equipment, Pumps & Heat Exchangers would bean asset but not essential.
- Technical Diploma or higher education in the Industrial/Mechanical Field or equivalent experience.
- Technical Sales experience is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel every week
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Ability to manage priorities & schedules
- Main focus is customer service – ability to provide timely responses/feedback to customer’s inquiries.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com