Careers at Valutech
We are looking for a highly motivated technical sales account manager to grow our customer base in the Southwestern Ontario area. Focus will be on food & beverage manufacturing plants and related businesses.
- Technical Sales – Inside & Outside – Products: Hygienic Process Equipment:- E.g. Pumps, Valves & Heat Exchangers,
- Sales & Promotion of Hygienic Pumps, Valves and Heat Exchangers and related equipment to new Prospects and Existing Customers: Food & beverage Manufacturing Plants, Contractors, Engineering firms, and OEMs related to the Food and Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Involves visiting customers in South Western Ontario
- Evaluation of client’s needs & resources and recommendation of appropriate products
- Preparing technical quotations and technical product promotional material · Technical & Sales Presentations at client’s premises including product demonstrations
- Responsible for developing new accounts by soliciting new potential clients
Weekly / Monthly Functions:
- Report to the Product Manager
- Contacting New Prospects. Objective is to grow our client base.
- Managing existing client accounts
- Maintaining sales forecast reports and updating sales budgets & proposals status
- Acquiring required technical knowledge in order to promote products; Extensive product training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Track Projects in the given sales territory
- Document sales activities on a monthly basis, generate reports and keep records of business transactions with customers and suppliers
- After sales service: Contacting customers after the sale to resolve any installation-operational issues. Ability to resolve technical issues.
- Staying informed and updated on industry news and trends, products, services &, competitors
Skills & Qualifications:
- Team player & good communicator – essential skills to succeed and grow with the company
- Existing knowledge of customer’s manufacturing processes and the Ontario market would be a preference as well as knowledge of our Products eg: Food Manufacturing Equipment, Pumps & Heat Exchangers would bean asset but not essential.
- Technical Diploma or higher education in the Industrial/Mechanical Field or equivalent experience.
- Technical Sales experience is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel every week
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
- Ability to manage priorities & schedules
- Main focus is customer service – ability to provide timely responses/feedback to customer’s inquiries.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com